JN Kitesports Product News

Alles rund um Kitesurfen

Moderator: KA1111

Re: JN Kitesports Product News

Postby Hardy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:03 am

Leichtwind & Performance... zwei Begriffe die eigentlich kaum in Verbindung gebracht werden können :wink:

Überzeugt euch selbst davon dass das sehr wohl geht...

JN Mr. Fantastic Onstrut 16m und JN Sunset 146cm liegen für euch zum testen bereit.

(kurzes Mail zur Reservierung reicht)

... und auch sonst liegt genügen JN Spaßmaterial Bereit 8)

Lightwind JN1.jpg
Lightwind JN1.jpg (63.02 KiB) Viewed 5342 times
Mr. Fantastic

The 3rd generation will convince you with a typical JN sportive performance. Thanks to a very powerful kite surface, in Full 3D-Hybrid-Shape, the Mr. Fantastic covers a wide wind range and offers easy handling by a simple and refined 4-line set up. The all purpose kite offers the necessary characteristics to all stages of rider skills and an On/Off power generation for beginners, tight turns and a stable well balanced flying character for more experienced freeriders and wave riders. Mr Fantastic is shaped with a "swept back" leading edge, which allows the rider to adjust the angle of approach as with other high depower kites, but without the loss of direct steering. The JN specific canopy to tip construction gives the kite a very responsive and direct character combined with moderate bar pressure. The simple bridles support the increased angle of approach and additionally enhance the kite’s stability while offering a wide wind range.

Sizes: 4.5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 m2

Characteristics:

Increased wind range, more depower through a perfectly adapted bridle setup, enhanced low wind performance, by an optimized effective area, suits everyone, from beginner to professional through its easy handling, high jumps with great floaty hangtime, direct and responsive steering. The Mr. Fantastic is suitable for all conditions and skills thanks to great upwind performance, easy instant 4 line relaunch, single front line safety
Features: Less bar pressure, simple bridle construction, revised single inflation system, kevlar patches for longer durability, light and durable TeijinTM sail cloth, 5 strut construction

Features:

• New JN Full 3D-Concave-Shape
• With its large rigid wingtips, the kite is fast turning but comes with 2 steering
line hang points, giving you the option of a slower (outside) or faster (inside)
turning speed
• high end manufacturing by double and taped seams
• strong reinforcement , best industry materials only: TeijinTM canopy fabric and
Polyant DimensionTM Dacron fabric, kevlar at critical points for enhanced
durability
• stitched in graphic design to save weight
• sophisticated1 to 5 strut construction
• single point inflation
• simple to service
• JN Art Design

https://www.facebook.com/kiteshop.at

Set JN Kopie.jpg
Set JN Kopie.jpg (235.06 KiB) Viewed 5335 times
"Sometimes in the morning, when it's a good surf, I go out there, and I don't feel like it's a bad world."

Hardy
pro

Postby Webmaster » Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 am

JN R&D Meister Alois auf Mr. F3
Attachments
1 Kopie.jpg
1 Kopie.jpg (129.6 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
2 Kopie.jpg
2 Kopie.jpg (132.66 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
3 Kopie.jpg
3 Kopie.jpg (95.19 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
Webmaster
pro

Postby Webmaster » Fri May 02, 2014 6:47 am

F...
Attachments
F1R.jpg
F1R.jpg (47.34 KiB) Viewed 5218 times
Webmaster
pro

Postby Webmaster » Sat May 31, 2014 4:25 pm

JN MR. FANTASTIC REVIEW BY SPLASH KITEBOARD REVIEWS:

Webmaster
pro

Postby Heinar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 am

kommt ja ganz gut weg der kite :D
Heinar
pro

Postby Webmaster » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Heinar´s neues Lieblingsspielzeug....

WT Revival...

Test´s jederzeit möglich!

office@snokwiting.at

Webmaster
pro

Postby Webmaster » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:34 am

JN Joker I-SUP

12.6 Tourer € 1159.-
10.8 Tender € 1129.-
10.6 Malibu € 999.-
9.6 Mini Malibu € 899.-
Attachments
jn-i-sup-btob.jpg
jn-i-sup-btob.jpg (389.09 KiB) Viewed 4892 times
Webmaster
pro

Postby Hardy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:15 pm

"Sometimes in the morning, when it's a good surf, I go out there, and I don't feel like it's a bad world."

Hardy
pro

Postby Hardy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:57 am

Hardy
pro

Postby Webmaster » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:04 am

JN Mr. Fantastic

http://www.jn-kites.com (neue Webseite)

Test bei Gleiten.at:

http://gleiten.tv/index.php/video/ac...1634/page/348/

Leichtwind & Performance... zwei Begriffe die eigentlich kaum in Verbindung gebracht werden können!

Überzeugt euch selbst davon dass das sehr wohl geht...

Testmöglichkeiten beim Worldcup SPO oder wie immer bei uns.
Webmaster
pro

Postby Hardy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:53 pm

2014 JN Wild Thing Revival 8m Review

INTRODUCING:
The Zebra print animal is back again in the shape of the new JN Wild Thing Revival, aiming to be the perfect all rounder regardless of your riding style and to send you higher than ever before. With an incredibly distinctive look to it there will be no missing you when you are riding this beast at your local kite spot. Tested Ned
BASICS:
Build and construction
Usually with many of the smaller kite brands such as JN the ideas for products are there but the follow through and the quality of the build can be lacking. This is not the case with JN. You can tell when you unroll this product that it has been built by kitesurfers to be ridden hard and to stand up to whatever abuse you put it through.

Set up and tuning
The Wild Thing has a very simple and easy to use bridle but you also have the option to ride this kite as a four line or as a 5th line depending on your preference. The great thing about JN’s products is that they are made to give the rider plenty of options on how they would like to ride their kites which, for true kite lovers, is nice.

Bar and trim
The Master’s Craft Bar has been improved on only slightly from last year just to clean it up a little bit. The bar comes as standard with a 4 line or 5 line riding option so you only need to buy one bar in order to cover both 4 and 5 line setups.

Safety
Again, you are given more options with the safety system in order to ride the kite how you like it.

PERFORMANCE:
Turning speed, handling and feel
A lot of the kites that are made to be used as an ‘all-rounder’ generally feel a bit tame and gutless when you fly them. This is where the Wild Thing stands out from the group. This kite loves to be flown. The steering is incredibly responsive and direct, meaning the kite will turn right on its axis really driving itself through the window. This ability to get the kite moving is a brilliant characteristic that will help you to get out of difficult situations quickly.

The Triangle
The Wild Thing is a mid-aspect kite meaning that it has a balance between lift and stability. Normally a mid-aspect kite doesn’t take you upwind as fast as you would like, but with this kite that is not a problem – working hard, the kite will take you back upwind quickly meaning you have more time to jump!
Lift, hangtime and looping
This was a surprising aspect of the kite. You can get it to move around so fast that you can really load it up for the jump and then send it so fast that it rips you off of the water sending you skywards! This was another of those key features of this kite as it feels tame and user friendly until you send it, and then it wakes up and shows its wild side.

Unhooking
Unhooking seemed to work well. It didn’t blow me away with its unhooked ability but it will work great for anyone wanting to learn their first few unhooked moves.

Trim, depower and range
When I rode this kite I was pretty well powered up. On any other kite of this size I would have felt as though I was on the edge, but with the Wild Thing it has a really ridged canopy shape and you feel as though you can hold far above your normal wind range. This ability to hold down a lot of power combined with the massive lift of this kite makes for some seriously big jumps!

ICING:
The great thing about a smaller brand is that you can play around with your designs without worrying about having to please everyone, and this is exactly what JN have done. A zebra print kite isn’t going to be everyone’s cup of tea but it does create a lot of attention down the beach!

VERDICT:
It’s really refreshing to see a brand like this that is not just focused on making as much money as they can but instead want to get people out there and having fun. Kitesurfing is about fun which I think a lot of people forget about, and when you are pumping up a kite with a zebra print and marijuana leaves on it you know you are going to have fun… The Wild Thing is a great ‘all-rounder’ but also definitely delivers in the freestyle department.

http://www.jn-kites.com
Attachments
JN-Wild-Thing-Revival-2014-631x420.jpg
JN-Wild-Thing-Revival-2014-631x420.jpg (45.86 KiB) Viewed 4468 times

Hardy
pro

Postby Webmaster » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:03 am

JN Masterscraft Bar Test by Gleiten.TV

http://gleiten.tv/index.php/video/actio ... /page/344/
Attachments
safe_image.php.png
safe_image.php.png (137.73 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
Webmaster
pro

Postby Hardy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:00 pm

JN PD6

Hardy
pro

Postby Webmaster » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:07 am

JN Mr. Fantastic NG

Pic: Tom & Alex
Attachments
FBR1 Kopie.jpg
FBR1 Kopie.jpg (89.48 KiB) Viewed 4388 times
Webmaster
pro